The contents of this policy include:
- personal data we process
- use of information
- data management(security, storage, archiving)
- your rights as a data subject
- the contact person for policy, website and data matters
Kasza Consulting, with its registered office in Sint Gerardusplein 15, 5644NG, Eindhoven The Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as mentioned in this privacy statement.
Personal data we process
Kasza Consulting processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you have provided it to us. Data which Kasza Consulting may need from you or is necessary with regard to the objectives as listed below and that Kasza Consulting in any case and at least processes include:
- Initials and surname
- Company name (when applicable)
- Telephone number (mobile or fixed line)
- E-mail address
- Bank or credit card details(in case of using paid services)
How we collect information
We use a third party service, WordPress to host our website, store information about our products and services, and publish our blog. These sites are hosted at WordPress.com. We use a standard WordPress service to collect anonymous information about users’ activity on the site, for example the number of users viewing pages on the site, to monitor and report on the effectiveness of the site and help us improve it.
Kasza Consulting only uses technical and functional cookies. A cookie is a tiny text file that is saved on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit our websites for the first time. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical processing of the websites and for your ease of use. They ensure that the websites function properly and remember your configuration preferences. You are able to deregister cookies by configuring your internet browser in such a way that cookies are no longer saved. In addition, you can delete all information that was earlier saved by changing your browser settings.
Collecting information through our website
Requesting information – Prospect Customers
- Services – Register through the website to engage in free and paid services
- Contact form(from Contact menu, and Home Page) powered by WordPress
- Services form for Custom Programs powered by WordPress
- Training form for requesting trainings powered by WordPress
Engaging in free knowledge sharing services through the Website – Customers
- Compass Online Advisory (Home Page) when asking a question
- Services page when downloading additional information (brochures)
- Downloading documents (templates, other resources) from the Resources page
Engaging in paid services through the Website – Customers
- Purchasing service packages through our Webshop
- Purchasing other products through our Webshop(books, templates, guides)
- Messages that are stored in the Social Media Applications themselves. See Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn Privacy Policies
Webinars and Events
- Webinars (Zoom, Go to Webinar)
- Events via Events through the Website and/or Eventbrite
Use of Information
We will therefore use your data for the following objectives:
- To call or e-mail you if the performance of our services requires it.
- To inform you about changes in our services and products.
- In order to deliver products and services to you.
- In order to improve our products and services to you.
- In order to provide support to you
- In order for you to be able to download our brochures and other information.
- In order to market our services where applicable
- If we are legally obliged thereto, like data we need for our tax declaration.
- Data can also be used for promotional or marketing purposes that relate to the type of services provision by Kasza Consulting.
Kasza Consulting uses WordPress to store data.
Kasza Consulting will only save the data that is relevant to our services, freely given by our customers and visitors, and information which is available publicly or a result of activity information that has been collected previously. We store personal data as long as it is strictly necessary to perform the services requested. We also may retain your data for the time period that is required to comply with legal obligations, address complaints and enforce our agreements.
Sharing with others/provision of data to third parties
Kasza Consulting does not sell your data to third parties and only provides it when absolutely necessary to perform our agreement with you or if it complies with a legal obligation. We enter into agreements with processing agents to ensure a similar level of security and confidentiality of your data.
View, change or delete data
Naturally, you always have the possibility to view, correct or delete all personal data known to us.
Hereto you can send a specified request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kasza Consulting places great store to the security and protection of your personal data. Kasza Consulting has installed fitting technical and organizational measures to secure your personal data and protect it against loss, change, abuse or any (other) form of wrongful processing. Each person, who has access to personal data at Kasza Consulting and/or processes it, is obliged to non-disclosure of this data, in as far as applicable laws and legislation do not stipulate differently. In case Kasza Consulting uses third parties, Kasza Consulting will set up agreements in relation to the necessary security measures within the scope of the protection of personal data. If the impression exists that your personal data is insufficiently protected or indications of abuse are present, please contact us.
Your rights with regard to privacy
When you request a viewing, correction, placement or deletion of your personal data, Kasza Consulting will inform you within five days. You can submit this request through an e-mail to email@example.com.
This privacy statement was drawn up on 28-03-2019.