I have started my Salesforce journey at the end of 2017, completing the Administration Essentials for New Admins training course (ADM201) and the Salesforce Certified Administrator requirements in April 2018.
With 15 years of experience in sales and service organizations I have been fascinated by the number of available solutions, features and productivity tools Salesforce offers. When completing improvement projects for sales and services organizations – especially sales operations and call center operations – improving processes was often just the first step. Every organization uses systems and tools to automate and enhance their process capabilities for optimized performance.
My process improvement experience combined with Salesforce unique solutions allows me to help your organization improve processes and enhance system capabilities at the same time.
I can help you with:
- Gathering user requirements, creating user stories
- Analyze new and existing processes for improvement and productivity possibilities
- Organization setup
- User setup and maintenance
- Security and Access
- Customization(objects, fields, page layouts, record types, business processes and scenarios)
- Workflow, process automation
- Analytics and Productivity features (report types, reports, dashboards, kanban)
- Data Management
- Collaboration tools(chatter, activity management, events, tasks, mobile applications, apps)
- Maintenance tasks