Improve Business Processes by completing KAIZEN Events
The Kaizen approach creates a continuous improvement environment by concentrating on making small, positive changes resulting in major improvements in a short amount of time. Kaizen fosters collaboration, and supports an ongoing, inspiring continuous improvement culture.
Kaizen events are focused short duration improvement projects aiming to improve a specific process. They are typically a week long, completed by a diverse team of process experts.
Kaizen Event benefits in transactional environments
- Understanding how the current process works, what works well and what doesn`t work well
- Allows teams to build a more effective future state process model in a shorter timeframe
- Simple process, allows continuous improvement in small increments
- Produces long term results with a fast pace improvement technique
- Multiple opportunities to improve in smaller increments
- Interactive, creates an informal setting for team members to solve business problems
- Engages employees for process improvement activities
- Supports a culture of continuous improvement and team development
- Improves the flow of communication between departments, thus removing silos
- Builds employee engagement up through involvement and problem solving
Common challenges while working on continuous improvement initiatives
- Focus only on major initiatives and projects
- Longer implementation times with limited resources, benefits only realized later
- Projects started but not completed, changing priorities
Why Kaizen? What kind of issues the Kaizen approach is helping to solve?
- Solves immediate process and operational issues in a selected, specific process area
- Supports fixing wrong input which often results in incorrect transaction or process output
- Reduces waste, inefficiencies, flow and communication issues
- Increases productivity, and collaboration between departments
- Interactive, action focused on a selected process area
- Improves teamwork and morale
I work with your Team to guide them through the Kaizen event workshop from starting process improvements through all the stages of the process. For more information, please download the brochure.
Have a different workshop in mind? Please contact me via https://kaszaconsulting.com/contact/other workshop request.